Only About Children Glebe
Our beautifully renovated Glebe Campus is a converted nunnery, conveniently located at 163/165 Bridge Road, close to Glebe Point Road.
- We have two dedicated outdoor play areas, one featuring a lovely sandpit and garden area for exploration, the other playground has a sandpit, bike track, gardens and a vegetable patch.
- Our six age-based indoor spaces have been specifically designed to encourage children’s learning and growth.
With an innovative play-based curriculum we stand out by delivering intentional teaching in dynamic small group learning environments where children’s successes, skills and challenges are monitored on an ongoing basis. Oac Glebe is looking for an experienced leader to take the reins!
About the Role
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners in Ops, Children Services, People & Culture and Family Support – the Campus Director is accountable for management of the campus as a whole, including the delivery of educational leadership and financial performance.
A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
In addition, the role involves:
- Ensuring child safety and welfare at all times
- Being a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensuring ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Taking personal responsibility for modelling and driving our HEART principles, and leadership practice
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Diploma / Early Childhood Teacher or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Minimum 2 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
- Team-based, collaborative approach to your practices
- Ability to communicate and connect with families
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Quarterly bonus program, bi-annual performance review and annual salary review
- Commitment to outstanding professional development with sector leading external facilitators, and opportunity to network with and learn from other Directors
- 100% of fees paid for all levels of qual, plus 5 days Study Leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
- Two Wellbeing Days and option to purchase up to 2 weeks extra Annual Leave
- 10 days Family & Domestic Violence Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Exclusive retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Recognition Program plus regular Thanks & Appreciation events
- Flexible Working arrangements
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected]
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.