Casual Workforce Support Officer
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Casual Workforce Lead, the Casual Workforce Support Officer will primarily be responsible for the effective utilization and deployment of casual team members across our Campus network, to meet short and medium-term workforce needs. Additional responsibilities will include:
Onboarding, Development & Engagement – Assist new casual employees in scheduling their casual shifts. Establish and maintain a rhythm of communication with Campus Directors and casual team members on performance, effectiveness and development areas.
Stakeholder Engagement – Forge relationships with Campus Directors (phone, email) to understand operational needs at each campus. Establish and maintain strong communication with Campus Directors and Senior Operations Managers (SOMs) regarding Casual bookings.
Casual Compliance – Coordinate with P&C team members regarding all adjustments to the working conditions of Casual team members, including salary increases, terminations, and changes in conditions.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling/coordinating a casual workforce in a multi-site environment.
- Ability to identify stakeholder needs, focus on solutions and determine the appropriate actions
- Strong initiative and ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously within tight timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong systems proficiency – in particular rostering systems
- Knowledge of the early childhood industry desirable
What’s in it for you?
We are proud to offer our team members a range of benefits including:
- Fully flexible work options
- Competitive pay with annual performance & salary reviews.
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- 2 Additional wellbeing days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple career development opportunities within a rapidly growing business