Casual Educators Sydney
Are you looking for ultimate flexibility?
Do you want to pick and choose when, where and which room you want to work!
Make your life THAT much easier, come and join our brilliant casual pool!!
About the Role
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, flexible, and experienced casual early childcare educators to work across our Sydney campuses. You will be looking to work for a company with a difference, who challenge the ‘norm’, and who’s values are centered around enriching children’s education and well-being.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Communicate positively and openly with children
- Support permanent team members throughout the day
- Assist children in daily routines and meal time
- Engage and interact with children down at their level
- Communicate and collaborate with other educators
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work on-call and be adaptable
- Covid-19 vaccination and WWCC
- Able to travel to a minimum of 3 locations: https://www.oac.edu.au/our-campuses/sydney/
What Are The Benefits?
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Great hourly rate and immediate start
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- We have a simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit the Oac website before applying: www.oac.edu.au
For more information, please contact Aneesha on 0407 906 507