Only About Children
With over a decade of experience in the childcare industry, Only About Children operates over 75 Early Childhood Education Campuses throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, offering holistic childcare to meet the needs of today’s children and families.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success is the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
We are looking for enthusiastic Educators to work in our McDowall and Ferny Hills campuses. We are looking for qualified Educators or people studying towards Early Childhood qualifications – Cert 3, Diploma or ECTs to work across the campuses on a casual basis for a minimum of two days per week.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Support permanent team members throughout the day
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support the development
- Assist children in daily routines and mealtime
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Flexible shifts – you choose when and where you want to work
- Great hourly rate and immediate start
- Above Award Rates
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment if suitable
- We have a simple-to-use online booking system for our casual team which gives you flexibility around your availability.
- Minimum of Certificate III of Children’s Services/Early Childhood Education and Care or any higher qualification in Early Years, or studying towards
- Valid Blue Card
- Able to travel to our McDowall and Ferny Hills campuses
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop good relationships with children, families and staff
- Experience within the industry is ideal
- Clear passion and dedication for early childhood education
- Flexibility to work at these locations both in-advanced and on-call
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Gabi on 0458 441 203 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.
We look forward to hearing from you!