Only About Children Highett
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, flexible, and reliable casual early childcare educators to work in our Highett Campus. We really value our people here at Only About Children Highett, and we want to work closely with you to ensure you feel valued, supported, and challenged to be the best version of yourself everyday.
Our children and their safety and wellbeing is really important to us. We want to find like-minded educators who will join us on our journey to enrich the lives of the children in our care, and ensure their families feel a part of our community.
For this role we are ideally seeking:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work on-call, be booked in advanced, and be adaptable
- Working with Children Check – Employee
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Immediate start and plenty of work available
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Become a special part of children’s day
- Simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au. Please email email@example.com or call 0456 950 127 for a confidential discussion about your career goal