Casual Early Childhood Teachers
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to wor
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Able to travel to a minimum of 3 Oac locations (https://www.oac.edu.au/childcare-education/)
- Become a special part of a child’s day.
- Simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic ECT qualified Teachers to join our teams. These are casual positions across our Western Sydney campuses at the following locations:
- Castle Hill
- Croydon Park
- Macquarie Park
- West Pymble
For this role we are ideally seeking:
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or equivalent approved teaching qualifications – ACECQA)
- Teacher’s Accreditation
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work on-call, be booked in advanced, and be adaptable
- Working with Children Check – Employee
- Mandatory reporting certificate
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call 0456950127 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!