Casual | Early Childhood Teachers | Vic East
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Immediate start and plenty of work available
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Able to travel to a minimum of 3 Oac locations (https://www.oac.edu.au/childcare-education/)
- Become a special part of child’s day and make a difference
- Simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking to welcome Casual Early Childhood Teachers with various levels of experience who will get the opportunity to work with friendly, supportive and fun teams. These are casual positions across our East or Bayside campuses in Victoria at the following locations:
- Balwyn North
- Brighton East
- South Melbourne
- Woori Yallock
For this role we are ideally seeking:
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or equivalent approved teaching qualifications – ACECQA)
- VIT Registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work on-call, be booked in advanced, and be adaptable
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Erin on 0456950127 to discuss your application.