Casual | Early Childhood Educators | Vic East
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Immediate start and plenty of work available
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Able to travel to a minimum of 3 Oac locations (https://www.oac.edu.au/childcare-education/)
- Become a special part of child’s day and make a difference
- Simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
We are currently seeking interest from qualified (or studying towards) Educators and who are looking for casual work at our East or Bayside campuses in any of the following locations:
- Balwyn North
- Brighton East
- South Melbourne
- Woori Yallock
About the Role
Working as a part of the Only About Children casual team is such an important and valuable role. You will quickly become a key part of our team and we want to ensure you feel welcomed, supported, and valued in your role.
The role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure children are inspired to learn in a stimulating environment. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Be flexible and adaptable to work across different rooms
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Experience in an Early Childhood Environment
- Working with Children Check (Employee)
- First Aid and Child Protection Training
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Erin on 0456950127 to discuss your application.