Only About Children
With over a decade of experience in the childcare industry, Only About Children operates over 70 Early Childhood Education Campuses throughout Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland, offering holistic childcare to meet the needs of today’s children and families.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, flexible, and experienced casual early childcare teachers who are looking to work for a company with a difference, who challenge the ‘norm’, and whose values are centred around enriching children’s education and well-being.
- Qualified Early Childhood Teachers with NESA Accreditation
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop good relationships with children, families and staff
- Experience within the industry is ideal
- Clear passion and dedication for early childhood education
- Flexibility to work at several locations both in-advanced and on-call
- All candidates must be available to work in a minimum of 5 campuses
What Are The Benefits?
- Flexible shifts – you choose when and where you want to work
- Great hourly rate and immediate start
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment if suitable
- We have a simple-to-use online booking system for our casual team which gives you flexibility around your availability.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Support permanent team members throughout the day
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist children in daily routines and meal time
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to send through your resume and cover letter.
Please look at the Oac website before applying: www.oac.edu.au