About the Casual Educator Role
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and flexible casual early childcare educators who are looking to work for a company with a difference, and who’s values are centered around enriching children’s education and well-being.
In this role, it is really important to be flexible and adaptable as your responsibilities can be varied at different campuses and in different rooms.
We are really looking for team members who have a high level of communication skills, are able to use their initiative, and are happy to get down on the floor and engage with our children. Along with this, we also require you to have the following:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Able to easily travel to our Northern Beaches Campuses – Brookvale, Cromer, Fairlight, Freshwater & Seaforth
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop good relationships with children, families and staff
- Experience working with all age groups from 0 – 5
- All relevant credentials including WWCC
What Are The Benefits?
- Flexible shifts – you choose what days you are available
- Great hourly rate and immediate start
- Opportunities to move to permanent employment
- We have a simple-to-use online booking system for our casual team
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to send through your resume and cover letter.
Please look at the Oac website before applying: www.oac.edu.au