Casual Early Childhood Educators
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development.
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Immediate start and plenty of work available
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Able to travel to a minimum of 3 Oac locations (https://www.oac.edu.au/childcare-education/)
- Become a special part of children’s day
- Simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified Educators to join our teams. These are casual positions across our East or Bayside campuses in Victoria at the following locations:
- Balwyn North
- Brighton East
- South Melbourne
- Woori Yallock
For this role we are ideally seeking:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work on-call, be booked in advanced, and be adaptable
- Working with Children Check – Employee
- Mandatory reporting certificate
- Covid Certificate
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call 0456950127 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.