You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Able to travel to a minimum of 3 Oac locations (https://www.oac.edu.au/childcare-education/)
- Become a special part of children’s day
- Simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III, Diploma qualified Educators or teachers to join our teams. These are casual positions across our Queensland North Brisbane campuses at the following locations:
- Bridgeman Downs
- Ferny Hills
About the Role
Working as a part of the Only About Children casual team is such an important and valuable role. You will quickly become a key part of our team and we want to ensure you feel welcomed, supported, and valued in your role.
The role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure children are inspired to learn in a stimulating environment. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
- Be flexible and adaptable to work across different rooms
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or equivalent approved teaching qualifications – ACECQA)
- Experience in an Early Childhood Environment
- Working with Children Check (Employee)
- First Aid and Child Protection Training
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call 0456950127 to discuss your application.