Casual Early Childhood Educator
Are you looking for flexibility while you’re studying? Maybe you’re trialling different campuses for the best match? Or you just want to work in between life projects? We are seeking casual educators at both our Coogee Campus.
What are the benefits?
- Uber service for staff members from Bondi Junction station
- Casual of the month recognition
- Continual learning and development
- Annual excellence awards to celebrate all our talented educators
- Base wage + 10% superannuation
- Transfer options across Sydney Metro, VIC and QLD
- Rewards Program/Completion bonus (if you can work a minimum for 16-20 hours per week over 4 consecutive weeks)
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work via our rostering app Ento
- $27-$34ph (depending on qual and experience)
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment if suitable
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to
135B Brook Street, Coogee, NSW 2034 & 2A Carr Street, Coogee, NSW 2034
See more: https://www.oac.edu.au/our-campuses/sydney/coogee-carr/
“I can’t speak more highly of the team at Coogee Carr street! They are such a beautiful team and I feel completely at ease dropping off my girls each day.”
Send your resume via email OR contact Aneesha Khan directly on M: 0407 506 907 E: [email protected]
Our interview process is very simple and quick, once we complete your reference checks you can begin working with us in ~24-48 hours!