Casual Early Childhood Educator
Are you looking for flexibility while you’re studying? Maybe you’re trialling different campuses for the best match? Or you just want to work in between life projects?
Our educators need casual assistants like you to help support our nursery, toddler and pre-school rooms! I am recruiting for fabulous humans who hold a Cert III in Early Education (ACEQA Approved) or above.
What Are The Benefits?
- Uber service for staff members from Bondi Junction station
- Casual of the month recognition
- Continual learning and development
- Annual excellence awards to celebrate all our talented educators
- Base wage + 10% superannuation
- Transfer options across Sydney Metro, VIC and QLD
- Rewards Program/Completion bonus (if you can work a minimum for 16-20 hours per week over 4 consecutive weeks)
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work via our rostering app Ento
- $27-$34ph (depending on qual and experience)
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment if suitable
Completing shifts at the following locations attracts a rewards program of up to $500:
- Rose Bay
We are seeking casual educators at our 70+ campuses Sydney wide too, so please do apply if the above campuses listed above doesn’t tickle your fancy.
Hit the apply button to send through your resume. You can contact Aneesha Khan on M: 0407 506 907 E: [email protected] for a confidential conversation. Feel free to connect with me on socials: www.linkedin.com/in/aneesha-khan-OAC
Our interview process is very simple and quick, once we complete your reference checks you can begin working with us in ~24-48 hours!