We believe children have a right to a choice when it comes to their learning, so at Only About Children (Oac) the basis of our curriculum is child led, play based learning. This is embedded into our daily practice with programs such as Active, Drama, Language, Music & Sustainability. Our programs are not ‘bolted on’ they are embedded into everything that we do.
The roles available
We are looking for qualified Educators or people studying towards Early Childhood qualifications – Cert 3, Diploma or ECTs to work across our campuses on a casual basis for a minimum of two days per week. We have multiple locations in across Sydney, including:
- Neutral Bay
- St Ives
- Mona Vale
- West Pymble
- Glebe (ECT required)
- Redfern (ECT required)
- Alexandria (ECT required)
Our shifts range from 4 to 10 hours and we offer a competitive hourly rate. For those who are looking for a long-term career in early childhood there are opportunities to move into permanent positions.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Support permanent team members throughout the day
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist children in daily routines and meal time
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Minimum of Certificate III of Children’s Services or any qualification in early childhood (or studying towards)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to develop good relationships with children, families and staff
- Creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children
- Clear passion for early childhood education
Sound like the opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to send through your resume.
To learn more about Oac check out www.oac.edu.au
NSW: All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013.