Casual Childcare Educator
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, flexible, and experienced casual early childcare educators to work across our Melbourne Campuses. You will be looking to work for a company with a difference, who challenge the ‘norm’, and who’s values are cantered around enriching children’s education and well-being.
Working as a casual team member is such an important and valuable role. You will quickly become a key part of our team and we want to ensure you feel welcomed, supported, and valued.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Communicate positively and openly with children
- Support permanent team members throughout the day
- Assist children in daily routines and meal times
- Engage and interact with children down at their level
- Communicate and collaborate with other educators
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work on-call, be booked in advanced, and be adaptable
- Covid-19 vaccination and WWCC
- Able to travel to a minimum for 3 locations (https://www.oac.edu.au/our-campuses/melbourne/)
What Are The Benefits?
- Flexible shifts – you choose when you want to work
- Immediate start and plenty of work available
- Opportunity to move to permanent employment
- Become a special part of children’s day
- We have a simple-to-use online booking system for shifts which gives you flexibility around your availability.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit the Oac website before applying: www.oac.edu.au