At Only About Children (Oac) we like to do things a little differently. Our unique child led curriculum is part of our holistic approach which includes programs designed in house for music, language, drama, active and sustainability. We have seasonal healthy menus designed by our own nutritionists and prepared by our campus chefs each day and an in-house Health team including speech pathologists and occupational therapists who can work directly with children, Educators and families where any developmental delays or issues can be supported.
About the Role
Our Cromer Campus are seeking a Director to lead the team. In this role you will deliver operational service and quality to our children, our team members, and our families whilst taking ownership of the business including financial success and driving expected business outcomes.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Senior Operations, Children Services, People and Culture, and Enrolment and Occupancy) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus as a whole. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor qualification
- 3-5 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
- Expert knowledge of the Oac Grow curriculum
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF and industry regulations
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Proven knowledge of operational and administrative requirements of a campus
If you’re interested in this opportunity simply HIT APPLY or email Falguni at [email protected] You can also call her at 02 8968 1553 for a confidential chat.