Campus Director, Maternity Leave Cover
Only About Children Coonans Hill.
Only About Children Coonans Hill, also known as our Pascoe Vale Childcare campus, is a warm and welcoming centre, with the team of qualified and passionate educators focused on laying a foundation for ensuring curiosity, confidence and a love of learning.
This beautiful campus is located at 38A Coonans Rd, Pascoe Vale South and has 127 places and 6 rooms with plenty of on-site and off-site parking. The campus has a large and inviting outdoor area and beautiful indoor spaces with a wide range of exciting, and stimulating environments. It is surrounded by lovely parks, fantastic restaurants and local Primary schools.
We’re looking for a wonderful Campus Director to join the team at Coonan’s Hill. This position is a maternity leave contract with the intent to extend
About the Role.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners in Operations, Children Services, People & Culture and Family Support – the Campus Director is accountable for management of the campus as a whole, including the delivery of educational leadership and financial performance.
In addition, the role involves:
- Ensuring child safety and welfare at all times
- Being a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensuring ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Taking personal responsibility for modelling and driving our HEART principles, and leadership practice
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Quarterly bonus program, bi-annual performance review and annual salary review
- Commitment to outstanding professional development with sector leading external facilitators, and opportunity to network with and learn from other Directors
- 100% of fees paid for additional study, plus 5 days Study Leave per year
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for all ECTs
- Two Wellbeing Days and option to purchase up to 2 weeks extra Annual Leave
- 10 days Family & Domestic Violence Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Exclusive retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Recognition Program plus regular Thanks & Appreciation events
- Flexible Working arrangements
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.