You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Quarterly bonus program, bi-annual performance review and annual salary review
- Commitment to outstanding professional development with sector leading external facilitators, and the opportunity to network with and learn from other Directors
- Financial Support for all levels of qualification, plus 5 days Study Leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
- Two annual Wellbeing Days and option to purchase up to 2 weeks extra Annual Leave
- 10 days Family & Domestic Violence Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Exclusive retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible Working arrangements
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners in Ops, Children Services, People & Culture and Family Support – the Campus Director is accountable for management of the campus as a whole, including the delivery of educational leadership and financial performance.
A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
In addition, the role involves
- Ensuring child safety and welfare at all times
- Being a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensuring ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Taking personal responsibility for modelling and driving our HEART values and leadership practices
Only About Children Moonee Ponds
Only About Children Moonee Ponds is a warm and inviting child care centre that is proud to be rated ‘exceeding’ by the National Quality Standard. This beautiful campus is located at 767 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039 and has 126 places and 7 rooms with plenty of on-site parking. The campus has a massive outdoor area and beautiful indoor spaces. It is surrounded by lovely parks, fantastic restaurants, and a supermarket. Numerous tram stations nearby that connect the campus to the surrounding neighbourhood in both directions.
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Jade on 0456 801 710 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!