Only About Children Williamstown
Only About Children Williamstown is a light-filled and welcoming centre situated at 19-23 Power Street with 80 places and 4 rooms. It is conveniently located close to train station and local bus stops.
- Our campus has two dedicated outdoor yards where children have plenty of space for creating, exploring and directing their own play.
- Our four age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
We enjoy getting out into our local community through planned excursions and community activities that build on our educational curriculum and the children’s interests.
We are looking for an experienced leader to take the reins! at our amazing Williamstown campus.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Quarterly bonus program, bi-annual performance review and annual salary review
- Commitment to outstanding professional development with sector leading external facilitators, and opportunity to network with and learn from other Directors
- 100% of fees paid for all levels of qual, plus 5 days Study Leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
- Two Wellbeing Days and option to purchase up to 2 weeks extra Annual Leave
- 10 days Family & Domestic Violence Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Exclusive retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Recognition Program plus regular Thanks & Appreciation events
- Flexible Working arrangements
About the Role
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners in Ops, Children Services, People & Culture and Family Support – the Campus Director is accountable for management of the campus as a whole, including the delivery of educational leadership and financial performance.
A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
In addition, the role involves:
- Ensuring child safety and welfare at all times
- Being a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensuring ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Taking personal responsibility for modelling and driving our HEART principles, and leadership practice
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.