Only About Children
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success is the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
About St Ives Campus
Our St Ives campus is a beautiful 92 place centre with 5 rooms. It is purpose built two-level campus located at 23-25 Link Road, St Ives, on the corner of Link Road and Mona Vale Road, right next to both Masada College and Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School. We have a street parking bay available . We are conveniently located near a bus stop, providing transport to and from the city and the surrounding suburbs.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a Campus Director at St Ives on a 12 month fixed term contract (with potential to extend!)
As our Campus Director, you will oversee the operations of the campus and make an ever-lasting impact on our children, families, and teams by being a hands-on and collaborative leader.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Senior Operations, Children Services, People and Culture, and Enrolment and Occupancy) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus as a whole. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
- Ensure child safety and welfare at all times
- Be a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensure ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Take personal responsibility for modelling and driving organisational values and leadership practices
- Recognise, support and adhere to the values and philosophy of the company and campus
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- $1000 Sign on Bonus
- Additional day of wellbeing leave
- Quarterly bonus scheme for directors
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Campus Directors monthly
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
- Professional development including Semann & Slattery courses
- Education, quality, and compliance team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.