Childcare Assistant Director
The role of an Assistant Director is to support the Campus Director in delivering operational service and quality to our children, team members, and families. The Assistant Director will help lead the day-to-day operations ensuring that Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between the campus teams and families is a critical component of this role. The Assistant Director will be actively supporting the teams by supporting them on the floor as required.
This position will be full-time, Monday to Friday, based at our Camberwell campus. This 136 place campus is generously spaced over two levels with large outdoor environments for each age group.
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- $1,000 sign on bonus for all new employees
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Leaders at Oac
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
- We celebrate and encourage internal promotions to support your career aspirations
Requirements of the Role
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (ACECQA Approved)
- Certifications including WWCC, child protection, first aid, and covid-19
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the operational running of a childcare service
- Ability to communicate and connect with families, children, and staff
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.