At Only About Children, we provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and wellbeing. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential. Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
We are looking to speak to Assistant Director’s interested in a new opportunity at our Brookvale Campus.
The role of an Assistant Director is to support the Campus Director in delivering operational service and quality to our children, team members, and families. The Assistant Director will help lead the day-to-day operations ensuring that Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between the campus teams and families is a critical component of this role.
- Discounted Childcare – Ongoing permanent employees can enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Leaders
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
Requirements of the Role
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (ACECQA Approved)
- Certifications including WWCC, child protection, first aid
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the operational running of a childcare service
- Ability to communicate and connect with families, children, and staff
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Katie on 0456 624 762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.