Only About Children Artarmon
Our beautiful purpose built campus is looking for an Assistant Director to join the Only About Children team! With an immaculate covered outdoor play area featuring wonderful spaces including slides, tunnels, sandpits and bike tracks, children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play.
The Role and Duties
The role of an Assistant Director is to support the Campus Director in delivering operational service and quality to our children, team members, and families. The Assistant Director will help lead the day-to-day operations ensuring that Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between the campus teams and families is a critical component of this role.
- Above Award Salary
- Long-standing team with the great work culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- An additional day of leave called ‘Oac Time’
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Financial support towards your studies
- Transfer options across three different states
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds.
For this position, we are looking for:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Minimum 2 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
- Team-based, collaborative approach to your practices
- Ability to communicate and connect with families
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
If you’d like to find out more, please call Jovana for a confidential chat on
0456 624 762 or visit www.oac.edu.au