Assistant Director – Maternity Leave Cover
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ each year with the option to purchase up to two weeks additional leave
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- 100% financial support for all qualifications plus 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days paid Professional Development Leave for ECTs
Only About Children Maroubra
Only About Children Maroubra, is a purpose-built two-level Campus conveniently located at 106 Storey Street Maroubra. Our team of highly-skilled educators work together to create an integrated journey that enhances the child’s learning and development. This beautiful campus has 66 places and 4 rooms with gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces and plenty of on-site and street parking. We are also close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions. We’re looking for an outstanding Assistant Director to support the CD to take us to the next level!
This position is a 12-month maternity leave contract and will start from July at our Maroubra Campus.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus on being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!