With three outdoor play spaces, each dedicated to a different age-group, children have plenty of room to lead their own play through adventure, exploration and creativity. We have an abundance of great resources outside, including sandpits, forts, other climbing equipment and vegetable gardens. Our indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements. We enjoy connecting with our local community through planned excursions and activities that build on the children’s learning and interests.
Your Role as an Assistant Director
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus of being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to focusing on not only career growth but also life aspirations.We know every individual, regardless of their role, has basic needs within and beyond the workplace. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaboratory, open team environment, where we work with you to be the best leader you can be.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Clear career pathways
- Access to ECA Learning Hub
How you support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching/Education
- VIT Registration
- Minimum 3 years experience in leadership role
- Provide quality education, development and care to the children in our campuses
- Provide an exceptional customer and partnership experience with our families.
- Lead a team in day to day operations ensuring that the Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Or email Aimee at [email protected]
Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au