We believe children have a right to a choice when it comes to their learning, so at Only About Children (Oac) the basis of our curriculum is child led, play based learning. This is embedded into our daily practice with programs such as Active, Drama, Language, Music & Sustainability. Our programs are not ‘bolted on’ they are embedded into everything that we do.
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus of being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to focusing on not only career growth but also life aspirations.We know every individual, regardless of their role, has basic needs within and beyond the workplace. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaboratory, open team environment, where we work with you to be the best leader you can be.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Additional day of leave called Oac Time
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Supported studies
- Clear career pathways
How you support Us?
We understand that educating young children is complex and requires ongoing qualifications and professional development. We ensure all our team members are appropriately skilled and qualified to develop and educate young minds. For this position, we are looking for:
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Minimum 3 years experience in leadership role
- Provide quality education, development and care to the children in our campuses
- Provide an exceptional customer and partnership experience with our families.
- Lead a team in day to day operations ensuring that the Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Or email Aimee at [email protected]
Want to know more about Oac? Visit www.oac.edu.au