Only About Children Glebe
Our beautifully renovated Glebe Campus is a converted nunnery, conveniently located at 163/165 Bridge Road, close to Glebe Point Road.
- We have two dedicated outdoor play areas, one featuring a lovely sandpit and garden area for exploration, the other playground has a sandpit, bike track, gardens and a vegetable patch.
- Our six age-based indoor spaces have been specifically designed to encourage children’s learning and growth.
Our Glebe campus value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. We’re looking for an outstanding Assistant Director to support the CD to take us to the next level!
About the Role
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus on being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
This position is a 12-month contract at our Glebe Campus.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Diploma / Early Childhood Teacher or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
- Team-based, collaborative approach to your practices
- Ability to communicate and connect with families
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ each year with the option to purchase up to two weeks additional leave
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- 100% financial support for all qualifications plus 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days paid Professional Development Leave for ECTs
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected]