Only About Children Chatswood
Only About Children Chatswood is a welcoming childcare centre made up of two heritage homes, it has now been converted into a unique childcare & preschool, at 30-32 Albert Ave, in the heart of Chatswood.
- Each age group has a recently renovated, dedicated outdoor play area with plenty of space for exploration, creativity and self-lead play.
- Our three age-based indoor rooms encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
With an innovative play-based curriculum we stand out by delivering intentional teaching in dynamic small group learning environments where children’s successes, skills and challenges are monitored on an ongoing basis. We’re looking for an outstanding Assistant Director to support the CD to take us to the next level!
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ each year with the option to purchase up to two weeks additional leave
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- 100% financial support for all qualifications plus 5 days paid study leave
- Additional 5 days paid Professional Development Leave for ECTs
About the Role
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus on being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected].
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.