About The Role
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus on being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
Benefits of joining Oac
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day off each year called Oac Time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.