You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus on being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
For this role, you will need a minimum Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or higher qualification.
Only About children Hawthorn
Only About Children Hawthorn is a light-filled, warm and inviting child care centre with 109 spots and 5 rooms. This modern, purpose-built campus is generously spaced over three levels, with each age group having access to large outdoor environments. We value community connections at Only About Children Hawthorn and aim to provide the very best care for our children in everything we do. We’re looking for an outstanding Assistant Director to support the CD to take us to the next level!
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Aimee on 03 9108 7185 to discuss your application.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!