Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. At Only About Children, we provide a holistic approach to childcare to over 75 campuses across Australia.
About the role:
The role of an Assistant Director is a busy and varied one. With a strong focus on being hands on with the team in a coaching and mentoring capacity, this role provides the platform for longer term career succession into a Campus Director role. The majority of your time will be spent working across all rooms, however there will be non-contact time to support the Campus Director with admin related responsibilities.
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- $1,000 sign on bonus for all new employees
- Additional day of leave called Well-Being Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Leaders at Only About Children
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
- We celebrate and encourage internal promotions to support your career aspirations
For this position we’d love to talk to you if you can offer
- A Diploma or Degree / Masters in Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Katie on 0456 624 762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.