Assistant Childcare Director
Only About Children Coonan’s Hill
Only About Children Coonan’s Hill is a large centre with 6 age-based rooms and spacious outdoor areas for children to explore and learn in. We are conveniently located near the M1 freeway with plenty of parking available on and off-site. We have strong connections to the local community and are excited to further these with our new Early Childhood Teacher.
We are looking to welcome an Assistant Director to our team at Coonans Hill. The Assistant Director will form a key part of the leadership team inclusive of our Director, Educational Leader, and Nursery Manager.
The role of an Assistant Director is to support the Campus Director in delivering operational service and quality to our children, team members, and families.
The Assistant Director will help lead the day-to-day operations ensuring that Campus Quality Framework and WH&S requirements are met. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between the campus teams and families is a critical component of this role. The Assistant Director will be actively mentoring the team by supporting and guiding them on the floor as required.
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Additional day of wellbeing leave each year
- $1,000 sign on bonus for all new employees
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Networking opportunities with other Leaders at Oac
- Dedicated Support Office to help you succeed in all areas
- We celebrate and encourage internal promotions to support your career aspirations
- Regular social events to connect with your team
Requirements of the Role
- A Diploma or Bachelor level qualification (ACECQA Approved)
- Certifications including WWCC, child protection, first aid, etc
- Leadership experience to support the team
- Ability to communicate and connect with families, children, and staff
- Strong understanding of the NQF, EYLF, and regulations
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Jade on 0456 801 710 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.