Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Alexandria
Our purpose-built two-level Campus is conveniently located on Burrows Road, in the heart of Alexandria with ample underground parking and close to public transport.
- With two recently renovated outdoor play areas, each with undercover spaces – including a large sandpit and a bike track – children have plenty of space to explore, create and lead their own play.
- Our three age-based indoor spaces are specifically designed to encourage children to learn and grow with a focus on safety and natural elements.
Our Alexandria team value teamwork, collaboration, respect, and passion. If you are a qualified Early Childhood Educator looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team here at Alexandria, apply now!
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Jigs on 0427216964 to discuss your application.