Admin Support Officer
Only About Children is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have 80 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD.
This Support Office will be responsible for providing administrative and office management support to various Campus Directors as well as providing exceptional customer service to our families. This role may be dedicated to a particular campus for a period, or on a day-by-day basis in Caringbah but may be requested to move to other campuses to the west when requested by our Senior Operations Manager. We are looking for candidates that can do full-time or part-time.
Some of the duties responsibilities will include;
- Reception and administration duties
- Recordkeeping, filing, and archiving
- Updating child and staff documentation
- Ordering and restocking campus supplies
- Email and phone correspondence to families and other external stakeholders
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your Only About Children journey:
- Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly wage reviews.
- Staff Development – continuously learn through Oac Academy, our online training tool there to support you in your professional development.
- Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more.
- Discounted Childcare – Ongoing employees can enjoy discounted childcare fees.
- Easy Commute – Onsite car parking and easy access to public transport available.
Skills & Experience
- Administration/office experience
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Working With Children Check
- Early childhood qualification desirable though not essential
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Gabi on 0458 441 203 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.